Host - Virtual Reality
United Kingdom, England, LeedsOPERATIONS
As a Virtual reality host/hostess you will be responsible for the most important part of our business, our clients experience.
More concrete your tasks will be ;
- Welcoming our guests with your warm smile
- Registering the clients into the system
- Explaining safety measures and how to play in VR
- Helping clients into the VR gear
- Starting up the software
- Making sure our clients can have a great time in a clean environment
- Preparing drinks and snacks
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere in the Venue
- Problem solving when there are technical issues
- Fully flexible with working shift patterns, inc mornings, evenings and weekends
- Organizational and communicative
- Comfortable working with clients and groups
- Motivated, eager to learn, improve
- A positive person
- Experienced in the hospitality sector
- Capable of planning/follow up
- Hands on
- Problem solving
- Do you live in/near to Leeds?
Then we might just have the perfect opportunity for your career.
Nice to have but not obligated to apply;
- Experience with VR - tech - games
- Being tech savvy
- Hospitality experience
What we have to offer?
The Park Playground offers you a challenging position in a rapidly growing international organisation. In addition to a good salary, a pleasant working atmosphere and free game time, you will also be given room to develop yourself and there are opportunities for advancement. We are a start-up company and are looking for people who like to jump in at the deep end like we do.
Are you curious and feeling exited to start in a vibrant company that you can help to build and grow fast with?
We look forward to meeting you,