United Kingdom, , Birmingham£20,000 - £25,000 per yearOPERATIONS
First of all, thank you for your interest!
We are a -very fast - expanding start-up offering location based entertainment in the form of virtual reality. We believe VR should be accessible, enjoyable for everyone (all ages) - anywhere.
Our main goal is to offer our clients the most amazing experience in virtual reality.
As a Master Virtual reality host/hostess you will be responsible for the most important part of our business, our clients experience.
More concrete your tasks will be ;
- Welcoming our guests with your warm smile
- registering the clients into the system
- Explaining safety measures and how to play in VR
- Helping clients into the VR gear
- starting up the software
- Making sure our clients can have a great time in a clean environment
- Our clients can have a drink
- helping clients to pay for there beverages
- Maintaining a positive atmosphere in the Venue
- Problem solving when there are technical issues
- informing and reporting to the operational team about any hick-ups or improvements
- Organisational and communicative
- Flexible work schedule , able to work weeknights and weekends
- Multi-tasker and competent problem solver
- Comfortable working with clients and groups
- Motivated, eager to learn, improve
- Have a positive attitude
- Experienced in the hospitality sector
- Capable of planning/follow up
- Hand on approach
- Profound in English
- Do you live in/near to Birmingham?
Then we might just have the perfect opportunity for your career.
Nice to have but not obligated to apply;
- 1 year of work experience/or internship
- Experience with VR - tech - games
- Being tech savvy
- Hospitality and bar experience
- Drivers license B
Our company values are ;
We let builders build
We celebrate our victories
We make magic *magic*
What we have to offer?
- Full time contract
- Legal benefits
- Flexible hours (The working hours are determined by the clients bookings. Clients usually book in the afternoon, evenings and weekends.)
Are you curious and feeling exited to start in a vibrant company that you can help to build and grow fast with?
We look forward to meeting you,
Work Location: Birmingham